Solved

Create one invoice by using multiple appointments.

• 14 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Team,

Does anyone have any idea about how to create one invoice by using multiple appointments?

Please advice. 

Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 14 May 2024, 16:26

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Notice the Group Billing Documents By options for Billing Cycles.

In your test tenant, create Billing Cycles to test out the above options and see which grouping works best to gather your appointments onto one Invoice for billing.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi @Laura02

Thank you so much for your quick response. The solution works almost the same as I expected. But sometimes it creates two Invoices/bills for some customers. One Invoice includes multiple appointments and the other invoice includes only one appointment. I have seen a small difference in the appointment level “Pickup/Delivery Action = Delivered” in the invoice which includes only one appointment.

Is this the reason for creating two invoices? I have used the following billing cycle. If you have any ideas please share.

Thank you! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved