Question

Automation Schedule on Generate from Service Contracts

• 15 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I can’t get this to work despite executed, I am wondering what’s missing.

These are schedules ready to process:

Automation schedule:

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kristianharianja  

Are you able to process t manually?

If your schedules aren’t running, make sure they are active first and if the “Initialize Scheduler” button is enabled on the “Automation Schedules” screen, make sure to check it to start/restart the scheduler itself.

Also can you provide start ,End time and every once and check 

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @kristianharianja 
Also, if this will be a schedule that runs daily, do not add a fixed date on the Generate Up To filter because once the schedules are generated up to that date, there will not be any pending schedules to process 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @manikantad18

This is the status of the schedule, looks fine. The schedule is actually running and executed.

And did as you suggested:

But that doesn't successfully generate any new order.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

​​Hi @Anacarina Calvo  

The idea is to generate service order 2 weeks in advance for planning, allocating manpower, stock, etc and we want this to be automatically generated without manual generation. 

I set the Generate Up To date as relative so that system always looks at 2 weeks ahead.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @manikantad18 

Also I am able to run the process manually.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved