Solved

AcctID cannot be empty

• 1 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Going from one appointment to the next, he clicks Depart, and gets the warning

“AcctID cannot be empty”

I’ve gone through everything in the appointment, can’t find what’s missing.

Please help, thanks.

icon

Best answer by amajors 1 September 2022, 21:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @bhyland 

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Check the Travel item (and its associated labor item) for the service order type. These items may be missing an account in their setup

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Make sure it is saved before trying to depart. It seems like the system might not be pulling in the customer account information or something.

I think @DConcannon might have the solution.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@bhyland I just tried to recreate the error and was not able to. Can you try the same procedure from a browser and see if there is additional information in the trace? Is the service order connected to a project? A screen shot of the preferences tab of the service order type would be helpful. There are quite a few configuration paths that specify from where AcctIDs are chosen.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved