Solved

WMS Scale Problems

• 6 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Everyone, 

I am running into a problem when trying to use a USB scale with WMS / Device Hub

Our Pound UOM was setup as LBS but I changed it to LB in the Units of Measure screen. 

The company setup has LBS locked in as the global weight unit of measure:

This is the error we are receiving: 

Has anyone run into this before?

icon

Best answer by meagan59 11 September 2023, 19:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Lhouldsworth There is a GS1 Units configuration tab on the Inventory Preferences screen, which is related to the WMS functionality. I would first verify this is pointing to the LB unit.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I tried this and received the same error. I have a case out there that just got escalated to Lv. 3 support. I will update this post with a solution when I find one. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Response from Acumatica support:

Hi Lucas, 

Development has reviewed the issue and was able to provide script to fix the issue. I have applied script to customer production site.

Further this issue has been resolved in 2023R2 Preview1, before this version only KG and LB is supported for scales.

Please see the release notes below: 

https://community.acumatica.com/pre-release-versions-151/acumatica-2023-r2-preview-1-16448

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Looks like they have a script that can be applied. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the support update with the community @Lhouldsworth!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved