Solved

SUPPORT CHARGES

• 20 October 2021
  • 3 replies

We are new to Acumatica and are trying to decide on renewing our SLS or pay per case.  I wanted to know what the cost range was for those who have a support agreement.  Any input would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 21 October 2021, 11:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @LucreciaPrado To get more information on the cost range for your Acumatica Instance, you need to reach out to your Acumatica VAR. The Acumatica VAR will help you with the costs for the type of instance you own.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge

You mentioned your were new to Acumatica.  Because you are new,  I strongly suggest you get a Service contract from a VAR.  You will need Acumatica questions answered.  You will need confirmations of what you are doing is correct.  You will change your initial set-up as you learn more.  You will find new modules or features you need set- up.  You will go through a Release Upgrade.  You will find new add-ons you want to learn about and possibly implement.  You will learn so much about Acumatica, and you will need help digesting all if it.  You will need hand-holding.  A VAR will accelerate your after-go-live implementation of Acumatica.  A VAR will coordinate with Acumatica Technicians and experts to solve your difficult issues.  A VAR will insure you get great value our of your Acumatica investment.  I believe a VAR’s fixed price Service Contract is the best deal a new Acumatica customer can buy.  

I am at the end of my first year of my VAR Service Contract.  We would be no where near where we are now if we did not have our VAR working with us.  My Acumatica at the end of my first service contract year is so much more complete as compared to the start of the year.  As I look forward, our Acumatica learning curve is still straight up.  There is no doubt I need a VAR to help me as I go forward with getting the features and benefits of my Acumatica investment.  Get the Service Contract. 

Thank you so much for your input!  Very good information.  It seems that you have had a good experience with your VAR.  I am going through the decision process of possibly changing to a different VAR.  May I ask who you are currently using?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved