Solved

Some employee time card approver cannot see the details

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi guys,

I want to assign 2 employees to approve all the employee time cards, meaning that either one of them can approve or reject. So I create a workgroup called “management”, with both employees (A and B) included. And I set employee A as the approver. The setting is basically like this:

Now for Employee A, he can approve or reject all the employee time cards normally. For emplyee B, he should be able to check the employee time cards from “my workgroup’s approvals”. But the problem is, although he could see all the records pending approval, he cannot get into the details by double-clicking each record. So could anyone please tell me what’s wrong? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 May 2022, 14:35

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Does the company tree have a “branch” beneath this workgroup listing all employees whose time will be seen and approved by the approving branch above it?  If not, that is your  next step.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @laura01 Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll try it.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved