Solved

SFTP Server Import Issue

• 5 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi All,

We are currently working on a simple Data Integration via .csv file through an SFTP server.

Our client gave us all the credentials and we are able to connect via File Synchronization onto the Server (no security setting issue).

Our problem is that Acumatica is not taking the file.

As it is only my second time creating this, I was wondering if it has something to do with these settings down here:

What do I need to keep in mind?

We tried multiple things with the Import File Regular Expression and in the last test we just had a file exactly named this way and it didn’t pull either.

Despite that, the wishful format is “Ott-Inv-YYYY-MM-DD” that we are pulling from the Server and we want to save a new version in Acumaticas file maintenance that then triggers Import Scenarios. (Import Scenario triggering is working when manually uploading new file).

Any suggestions on generally troubleshooting Acumatica not pulling the file from the server?

And any suggestions on how the Screen setup would need to look like for a Data format as described above?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 18 October 2023, 22:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @krausef77 For regular expression should include the wild charcters to include the file(s). The following link provides the details of using the Regular expression in Acumatica.

https://help.acumatica.com/Wiki/(W(10))/ShowWiki.aspx?pageid=9b12bbba-a619-43e4-8335-11ffff13573b

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved