Question

Setting File Permissions to be Publicly Readable for Hosted Instance

• 2 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All - 

This is, I think, a simple question that I cannot find the solution to anywhere.

I’ve attached a few files to an item that I would like to share with users outside of Acumatica. An example would be, attaching a stock item’s marketing flyer to it and having that link be in every email or invoice/packing slip generated.

I’ve gone into the file, File Maintenance > Access Rights and checked “Is Public” and saved the changes, bit when I put the external link into an incognito window it still requires a login.

Am I misunderstanding the functionality of the feature or does this simply not work as intended? I should add that I am on a hosted instance by Acumatica.

Where I’ve selected Is Public

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved