Solved

Purchase Receipts

• 24 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is there a way to change the vendor once the purchase order has already been received in? 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 8 July 2021, 17:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @CAMORRISON Below are the options, which we can do as per my knowledge. 
Anyone can correct me, if I’m wrong…

• If the PO Receipts are NOT released, then delete the PO Receipt, delete the PO and create a fresh PO with the correct vendor.
  • If PO receipt is  already released, then Bill it and then, do a return for that PO Receipt, create a debit memo and apply the debit memo to the Bill. This way we can nullify all the GL transactions in Acumatica system. Now create a fresh PO with the correct vendor.

hope this helps!!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Yes, this is what we are currently doing. We were hoping there was a way to just update the vendor on the PO receipt side…

Thank you for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @CAMORRISON   In Acumatica, we can not change the vendor once we received the PO Receipt.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @CAMORRISON Below are the options, which we can do as per my knowledge. 
Anyone can correct me, if I’m wrong…

• If the PO Receipts are NOT released, then delete the PO Receipt, delete the PO and create a fresh PO with the correct vendor.
  • If PO receipt is  already released, then Bill it and then, do a return for that PO Receipt, create a debit memo and apply the debit memo to the Bill. This way we can nullify all the GL transactions in Acumatica system. Now create a fresh PO with the correct vendor.

hope this helps!!

I’m trying to return a PO, but I’m getting the following error.

Hi, good day! I would like to ask what’s the difference between PURCHASE REQUEST and PURCHASE REQUISITION in Acumatica? I’m a little bit confused. 

Hoping for your quick response. I’ll be having a mock demo on procure to pay. 😅

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved