Solved

Printing Issues

• 19 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have had some issues when printing.

1. The wrong logo for company will print sometimes? 

1. When I apply notes they do not show when printing out?
  2. Trying to print waivers and it is coming out blank?

icon

Best answer by bzelinski 19 May 2023, 16:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

These all sound like issues that can be resolved using Report Designer, if you have someone in the company knows how to use it and has the Customizer and Report Designer user rights. When designing the report you can specify where you want the notes to show up when printed.

Userlevel 1

Awesome! I have the authority to customize and use Report Designer but I have zero idea on how to navigate either of those. Is there a decent break down or video of how to begin using Report Designer? Starting with where to access it in Acumatica. Thanks so much for your time!  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Sclinton 

Report Designer is a real learning curve. If you do it, I would recommend doing it in a practice tenant, and then you can copy your updated forms to your live tenant if they work well.

Here is a great Acumatica University Course that helped me learn how to use it.

S150 Report Designer 2022 R2 (acumatica.com)

Best of luck!

Badge +11

Do you know if the reports that have these issues have been customized at all?

It sounds like maybe they were and there was an improper join or something.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved