Solved

Need help with Error: The Discount Code has no matching Discount Sequence to apply

• 29 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Dear Experts,

This might be a silly configuration issue, but I’m stuck and need your help.

I created a new Discount Type with a Sequence:

Now, when I tried to apply this discount code to an Invoice Document Detail, system still complains that there is no matching discount sequence to apply - can you please let me know how to fix this? 

Thank you very much!

icon

Best answer by Naveen B 29 July 2021, 12:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @paramesh  I just configured sample Manual discount and I can able to add this to Invoices line item level. 

In your case, you might missed below steps. Please find the screenshots

• After configuring the Discount, have clicked on the Update Discount button?
  • Also, add items, that you want to give a discount? 

Thank you very much, @Naveen B ! That worked!

Is there a way to make the discount amount arbitrary without having to enter it as part of the discount code settings?

The use case that I’m trying to do is that - as part of entering a manual discount, users should pick a discount code to mention the type of manual discount they’re trying to apply - so that it can be used for reporting later.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

According to me it is NO.

As soon as we add the Discount Code, it will apply the discount amount on the Invoice.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved