Question

Mobile App - How to add file upload widget

• 9 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I need the ability to upload pictures from the Gallery area of a phone into a mobile Shipments widget I created.

Basically what I want to do is once I go into the shipments order be able to upload, from my phone and the mobile app, a picture to that shipment.

My apologies also.  WHERE I want to add this picture is to the specific Line Item of the shipment.  I already know I can click the “paper clip” and upload a file to the shipment order document.  I want to add pictures to shipment line items.

How do I do that?  (I can include the WDSL, which is very basic right now, if needed.)

The shipment widget I created I am attaching screenshots of.

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Has anyone been able to do this?  I have a client that wants to do the same thing - use the Mobile App on an iPad, take a picture of a shipment package contents with the iPad and then upload the picture file to the shipment.  The ability to attached / upload files to Quotes and Sales Orders is there, but it is not available on a Shipment.

I found another Community posting where it was suggested to take the picture with the iPad, then switch to / login to the Acumatica ERP via the browser, open the shipment and then use the Files option to select and upload the picture from the iPad (don’t have the post reference - If I can find it again, I’ll post it here).  This works but is counter-intuitive to using the mobile app.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved