Solved

Marketing - Mass Create Task/Appointment

• 2 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

Am I missing something here, I see you can easily do mass emails (Marketing | Mass Email). But I can’t see an easy way to en mass create a load of Tasks / Appointments for members of a Marketing Campaign or Marketing Lists. Within both options you can create an activity, but it seems just for that List/Campaign but they don’t seem to have any links to the members within. 

Example Scenario - I have a Marketing List of 100 members, How do I easily create a Task/Appointment for all 100 people? I don’t always want to email them and want to set up tasks for users to then call them. 

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 2 March 2022, 15:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Matthew Shaw 

We now have Create Task in Business Events which can be triggered by record changes or schedule.

Another Option which you might want to look into would be Import Scenario which is more flexible in compare to BE (Business Event) in the sense you can add any field you want, but in the meantime can be complex and can have same results as BE if what is available on BE addresses your need.

Below article can help you on how to add the Task as subscriber in Business Events and how to configure your Task Template.

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=183f112a-a5b4-4888-aac5-330f48923e4b

Many thanks for this, glad I wasn’t going mad and there isn’t simply an option to create a task for everyone within a Marketing List. 

I’ll check out the Business Events, thanks for the pointer. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved