Issue on support create case

• 22 December 2021
  • 12 replies

Does anyone else have this issue when creating a support case?

I seem to be missing scroll bars in the case window and can not get back to the top / header of the case.  I have this using Chrome and FireFox and clear cache does not resolve

As shown below once I filled in the detail section  I only have the cancel or submit as options and if something is missing in the attributes can not scroll up to correct 

I could create a word doc and attach to case as a workaround but feel I should be able to put in all my details in the details and still get back to the header

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@dales50  Yes, I have seen this issue before. Have you tried like below?

• I places my mouse click on the Details 
  • Then I clicked on the Shift + Tab buttons, it will take you to the previous controls
  • Then I got the header details.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dales50 

Can you clear your browser cache and try ? Is the result same on all browsers ?

@Naveen B are you experiencing the issue as well? I can report this on an internal case if needed.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes @vkumar  When we provide the big content on the Details tab, unable scroll to the Header section.

Then I used Shift + Tab buttons to go to the header section controls.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks @Naveen B, will check at my end.
Regards,

Viiay:

I can demo for you if you need

Let me know

Dale

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dales50 

Noted the details. I have created an internal case 220726 and escalated the same. Will let you know once this is fixed.

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings!

Regards,

I have tired the  Shift + Tab buttons as suggested above and this does work but not consistently 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dales50 

Can you attach the demo of the replication as well. 

Regards,

I have attached a video of this issue

The steps to dup are to add the large amount of text in the details of a case, please the cursor in the details and arrow down to bottom.  When arrow back to top the header does not display.

The Shift + Tab buttons will fix this at times, but not every time

Thank you

Dale

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dales50 

Noted, will pass the video to our Tech team (reference case # 220726 ).

Regards,

Badge +1

Hi @dales50. Could you please confirm if your browser Zoom is usually not equal to 100% or not?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dales50 were you able to get this resolved? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved