Solved

How to tree structure for selector field in acumatica

• 23 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

Maya i know how to create “Tree structure “ for a customized selector field in acumatica. Please help me on this.

Sample like this:

Regards,

Ramya

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 September 2022, 18:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ramya15 

Company tree can be created in below highlighted screen

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 ,

I already created a customized screen with tree structure for my new selector field.

But this field is showing as normal selector field instead of Tree structure. Do i need to create any Attributes?

Because when i check the Wrokgroup selector field it is using the attribute called”[PXCompanyTreeSelector]”.

Could you please how can achieve this.

Regards,

Ramya

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @manikantad18 ,

I already created a customized screen with tree structure for my new selector field.

But this field is showing as normal selector field instead of Tree structure. Do i need to create any Attributes?

Because when i check the Wrokgroup selector field it is using the attribute called”[PXCompanyTreeSelector]”.

Could you please how can achieve this.

Regards,

Ramya

Hi Ramya

Could you please share your company tree?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ramya15  Hope this link helps you.

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/a-tree-with-a-view/

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

Thanks.. I will check on this.

Regards,

Ramya

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved