Solved

How to disable action trigger (all)

• 20 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I created business events that sends out an email via an action trigger. The only thing is that there is an (all) option when you create an action trigger. Well I don’t want anyone to accidentally select the (all) option and send an email message to every ticket in the screen.

How would I go about either disabling the use of the (all) option or having it not even appear as an option?

I tried using the automation steps screen to disable the action but it still appears as an action you can use.

I assume there’s an easy way of doing this but can’t seem to find anything on the web.

Any help would be appreciated :)

icon

Best answer by jbuddecke71 20 June 2023, 16:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

One way to do this is to create or modify a customization to limit what actions can be seen. Add the new screen to your customization project and hide actions you don’t want to be available. You can also modify the workflow here.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved