Solved

How to calculate individual salesperson performance

• 11 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

For my each SO Line, I have 2 salesperson, where the salesperson can be different people or they can be the same people. The amount in each SO Line have to be split among the 2 salesperson where each salesperson get a percentage of the amount.

In that case, how do I calculate the sales performance for each individual salesperson and display it on dashboard?

icon

Best answer by rosenjon 28 November 2021, 18:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi pandachan-

I am still learning Acumatica so forgive me if I’m not that familiar with the area you’re talking about. Did you create a customization to attach two salespeople to each sales order line, or is this just something you are proposing (or is this actually a feature in the software to assign a sales order line to multiple people?).

Assuming that this is a customization, I think you can create a generic inquiry against user defined fields, sort of like is discussed in this post (https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-generic-inquiries/generic-inquiry-of-user-define-fields-udf-in-customer-location/). You just need to figure out which user-defined fields this data is attached to.

If you need complex logic to calculate the sales commission, this may have to be done in a customization project, with some custom code to make your calculations and display them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @pandachan48 How did you manage to get 2 Sales Person on each Sales line. Per my understanding, you cannot split the commission on a Sales order line to more than 1 salesperson. Did you customize?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved