Solved

How to add new Activity Type with Activity Class = Task

• 8 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’d like to add a new Activity Type for a customer, but when I click the ‘+’ button, the Class field defaults to “Activity” and I can’t change it.

I’d like the Class for the new Type to be “Task” so that the Start Date, Due Date and Reminder fields are available.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 26 January 2023, 23:53

View original

2 replies

I’m also looking to add a new “Task” class but related to Vendors.  Were you able to make this happen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @donnadeskins55 

I think you would need to either customize or prompt Acumatica to add that capability on the Activity Types screen by submitting a Product Idea suggestion on the community page:  

Ideas | Community (acumatica.com)

Also, I recommend you then post a community discussion item to ask others in the community to vote for your idea so it will rise to the attention of the Acumatica product team.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved