Solved

Discount Grace Period

• 6 August 2021
  • 5 replies

I have a customer who is setup with a terms discount of 2%. The terms are 2%N45. I would like to set a grace period for the discount to apply of 5-7 days and not quite sure how or if this can be done. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 13 August 2021, 09:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@klandry  I don’t think this feature is available as part of standard Acumatica.

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a customer that needs this as well for both customers and vendors.  They need a grace period and also a tolerance level for discounts.  When they have 2% Net 45 on a Vendor Invoice, the vendor may round a little differently so it would be nice to be able to adjust it slightly over the Acumatica calculated amount.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

hi @klandry Please try with the Credit Terms → Cash Discount Settings - > Fixed Number of Days options in the Credit Terms screen for the customer.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @klandry Please find the below screenshot showing the option which you can try.

Thanks

@joellen53 - did you ever find out how to do a ‘grace period’ for the vendor cash discounts?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved