Solved

Default value with an a Mask

• 17 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Been working well with ScreenId=CR302000 entering Phone contacts and Fax but of recent, default numbers are displayed with masks and they wont go off. How do I remove them? The same numbers have replicated on all contacts now.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 17 August 2022, 19:52

View original

8 replies

Badge +18

Hi, The mask comes from Configuration → Company screen → Company details tab, bottom-right. Remove here:

Userlevel 2

Phone Masks are located on the Companies screen. 

Great, thanks a lot laura01! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @laura01 

This is great, but wouldn’t you agree that this mask should be by Country?  For instance, If an entity’s country (customer, vendor, employee, contact etc.) is another country rather than the country of the company, then the phone number mask will be different than the one set at the company level (except for Canada and USA)

Badge +18

Hello @nperez94naw ,

The Original Poster asked how to remove a default mask from phone numbers in Acumatica and I answered that question.

It seems you have a new idea about improving/changing the way Acumatica handles default phone number masks/formatting.  Please go to the Ideas section of this Community and post your idea. Then we can vote for it.  Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

You are right @laura01 

Thank you

I will post it as an idea. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@laura01 

See it’s there already. 

Badge +18

@nperez94naw , I voted! 👍

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved