Skip to main content
Question

Creating Sales Order error on the line item

• 27 May 2024
  • 4 replies

We are in the process of upgrading our Acumatica instance but from 2022R2 to 2023R1 and R2 we have issue when trying to create a Sales Order (SO301000). Everything from Order type and customer works, you can type the Inventory ID in the document but when you move to the next part of the line, we get an error. The error ‘Account’ cannot be found in the system. Please verify whether you have proper access rights to the object.

I have admin rights. Something we have not seen is the fact that the inventory ID changed to an account nr and it adds the account nr to the warehouse as well. Please see screenshots. The account is in the system. Also, when I click on the magnifying glass on Inventory ID and then select the stock item, enter the qty, I can then save the Sales Order.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @hermanjkotze1976

Are you able to access the warehouse screen and Inventory ID from the search option?

Can you add a few more roles and verify this? 

Hi @Manikanta Dhulipudi 

I tried a few other users and still get the same error. 

And yes, I can access the warehouses and the inventory info in the search fields.

Once I pick the inventory item for the order and add the QTY for the order I can save it.
What I also want to mention is that it does not pull the inventory ID’s line description, that is blank, yet in the search field in the field of the Inventory ID, the item description is visible.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @hermanjkotze1976 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi @Chris Hackett Not as yet, Acumatica support has given me an update so I hope we will have a answer soon. I will post an update here if we find a solution. Thank you