Solved

Business event trigger details for email remittance generation

When I close out AP payments, that event is supposed to trigger the email remittance generation, it is not triggering an email generation for payments that have a debit adjustment applied to them (it works for invoices with credit adjustments applied though).  I can’t figure out what I am missing in my fields to get this to work. I have attached the business events screen to show the trigger conditions that I have set. 

icon

Best answer by DConcannon 3 July 2021, 02:35

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @mblomfeldt32,

I have attached a screenshot of the triggers that are working for me to send an ACH Remittance email/report.

Triggered successfully in 2020R2 and 2021R1

Userlevel 5
Badge

Seems that the old ACH Notification automatization that was converted into Business events is the same for my client as well, and it was not working, but I did the fixed from @DConcannon and it works like a charm.

Thank you.

Does there need to be a Subscriber set up?  I tried the method outlined by Irina in an older thread using AP642000 and the notification to the very first vendor paid worked, but all subsequent PDF’s rendered as blank.  We are still in a testing phase and eager to get this working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@caroll42 Yes, I setup the subscriber as an email notification sent to the Business account with an attached remittance. Calling AP642000 (Additional Remittance Form) for batch payment methods. Depending on how you’re using the report, you may have to make a copy of the report and remove the AP Lines Per Stub Filter. We have a modified report for that purpose, I created it for the purpose of reprinting full remittances for other methods of payment.

Best,

Dan

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone else have their business event not fully creating extra long ACH Remittance reports before creating the email?

This only happens to one of my vendors report which typically runs 3-10 pages long. None of the other vendors have an issue.

Recommendations?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@jwright I have not seen this, but I can’t say I have seen many remittance reports that long. Have you checked the Known Issue Log for your build? It does not sound like a BE configuration issue to me. I imagine if you print the same long remittance report from the menu, it prints fine(?)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@DConcannon - you are right, it prints fine when done individually from the menu.

I haven’t, I’ll look now (currently on 20r2).

Userlevel 3
Badge

@DConcannon I didn’t find this issue in the log.

Is there an underlying processing time, line, or page limit on the Process payments / print checks screen?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@jwright Not that I know of, but I would love to know the resolution to this. It may be worth a new post to the community so your question gets more visibility.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@DConcannon Email Remittance Partially Creating Really Large Remittance Reports | Community (acumatica.com)

Great suggestion.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved