Solved

AP Bill Unavailable to Apply to Debit Adjustment

• 18 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

The bill screenshot below is unavailable when I try to apply it to the debit adjustment that was created by reversing the bill.  Can anyone advise why?  It also doesn’t show up if I go to Prepare Payments in an attempt to cut a check for it.  Everything about it appears correct to me.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 20 October 2021, 05:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @shelbyc 

This could happen, if the document is selected for payment on any existing document ( check or debit adjustment), but the document is not released yet and is on ‘hold’ status.

If above is not the case, do try run ‘Recalculate vendor balance’ option for said vendor and the period in which bill has been created (ScreenID : AP509900)

Let us know if this helps,

Regards,

Hi @vkumar 

The bill is not on hold status on another payment unfortunately.  

I did try to recalculate vendor balance in the period the bill was created, but it is still unavailable to select for payment.

Is there anything else that could be causing this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @shelbyc 

Please contact support to get this reviewed further. I don't see any other areas to check in this case.  

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved