Solved

Amount showing 0 on Closed Payables. How can I change this?

• 13 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello - 

When browsing the payables screen, in one tenant, we are still able to view our amounts on the Bills and Adjustments main screen, even when the Bill is “closed”(screenshot 1). However, on another tenant, we are only seeing a 0.00 amount for any Bill that is closed.(screenshot 2) Making it frustrating if attempting to search for an invoice/bill by a particular amount, without having to drill into each on individually. I am sure this is just a preference somewhere but I have not been able to track it down. Can anyone point out some tips or tricks to make this populate?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 13 June 2023, 07:44

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

Which fields are available to be added to the bills and adjustments Preview list when you click the column configuration button in left corner of the grid under “Type All” drop-down? Look for Balance field, separate from Amount or Original Amount field.

A user in the Customizers role may edit the columns of the preview list, including the Caption/Column label. Is it possible the column names were changed in one tenant?

Consider exporting the generic inquiry for bills and adjustments preview list from the tenant that works to xml and then importing it to the second tenant.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

This worked! I didn't think about exporting the GI from the working tenant. It appears that the column names had been changed at some point in the original configuration.

Thank you for your help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved