Acumatica Charges Customers to Change the Login Pictures?

• 9 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I asked my VAR to change the login pics to my company’s product picture to give my users a feeling of ownership to Acumatica.  It seems that this request shouldn’t cost a customer to have this changed.  We are on SAS version with no access to update these stock photos.  The quote was for $750.00; however it is more a principle to customer service not the amount.  The company has a significant investment in Acumatica.  Charging doesn’t seem to be in the spirit of Customer success and satisfaction stated by the Acumatica CEO on his Keynote

I am hoping that the fee could be waived in the spirit of Customer Service. 

Just looking if anyone else has had this experience.  Not hopefully.

Thank you

@Evan G 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@EvanG 

I believe this charge and quote you received is when you want Acumatica to do that for you. However, you can create a customization project an publish it on your SaaS Site to change these Login Pictures. Here is a KB article you can use to build this customization project. However, I recommend to test it Locally before apply it on production.

https://community.acumatica.com/customization%2Dand%2Ddevelopment%2D72/how%2Dto%2Dreplace%2Dimages%2Don%2Dthe%2Dsign%2Din%2Dpage%2D3841

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @EvanG - I can’t speak to the charges for this but I did find the below in case it helps: https://community.acumatica.com/configuration-and-installation-114/change-images-login-in-acumatica-saas-7744

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Chris Hackett 

I appreciate your assistance; these instructions don’t apply since we don’t have a local instance of Acumatica.  My VAR probably could have created the customization locally and then uploaded the customization to my instance.  Going to Acumatica was there idea.  I wish I had these instructions prior to asking them for support.

Anyway, we are moving forward with getting Acumatica to change the pictures.  I will make my VAR aware of the instruction if we want to change the pictures again.

@EvanG 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved