Solved

Access role Issue

• 22 November 2021
  • 1 reply

I am creating a Access role so a user can only view Sales Order (SO). But I need the same person to be able to create a Credit Memo (CM). When I click the plus sign, the new CM is started, but all the other fields are view only.  Does Acumatica have the ability to limit access based on Order Type or any other suggestions would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 23 November 2021, 08:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @JasonITsavvy 

One has to use an entry point Generic inquiry and give ability to view only required order type and create a new document using + button on entry point GI as work around. There is no direct option available to restrict access to specific order type at present.

Restrict access to ‘Order type’ on Order entry screen to ‘View only’ (Screen ID : SO301000)

Please refer to following post on our ideas page. Let me know if you have further questions. I will clarify.

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved