Solved

1Retail - Process Retail Transaction error

• 12 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I’m a brand new user to Acumatica - have only been working live for about 2 months in Acumatica 2020 R2.

We’re using Acumatica’s partner 1Retail to process retail sales thru our registers. After running “process retail transactions” in Acumatica, I have one error I just can’t figure out how to resolve.

Retail transaction rang thru the register is:   37.10 pounds of boulders @ $ 0.45 per pound = $ 16.70

$ 16.70 + 7.25% sales tax $ 1.21 = $ 17.91 total sale and cash collected from customer.

Error Message says:  OP Error: ARInvoice Total out of balance. CuryLineTotal: 16.6900, CuryOrigDocAmt: 17.9000, CuryTaxTotal: 1.2100, CuryFreightTotal: 0.0000

Am I supposed to override the top boxes {Base Currency Totals} or {Transaction Currency Totals} ?  Change something in the line item details in bottom of the retail transaction log screen? 

If anyone knows of a “how to” manual regarding these errors I’d love to get my hands on one:)

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 13 April 2021, 20:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @TAltiere,

That sounds like a rounding issue in 1Retail -- notice the line total has 3 decimals in your screenshots ($16.695 instead of $16.70). I doubt there are many 1Retail users here, I would recommend reporting this directly to their support team

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved