M210 Extended Manufacturing Scenarios
Audience: This course is intended for implementation consultants of the manufacturing functionality of Acumatica ERP.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 3-6 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Partners who implement Acumatica ERP manufacturing functionality for customers
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2022 R1
Training Description: This webinar introduces the Acumatica ERP Manufacturing Edition functionality based on a set of examples that illustrate the extended manufacturing processes, that is, estimating, product configuration, engineering change control, and advanced planning and scheduling, in a midsize company. The course consists of lessons that guide you step by step through the examples and explanations of the processes in Acumatica ERP Manufacturing Edition.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over two days as follows:
- Day 1: Estimating. Managing Product Configurations. In this session, you will learn how to configure estimating functionality. You will learn about processes related to product configuration, about rules that can be used with configurations, and ways to manage configurations.
- Day 2: Performing Engineering Change Control, Advanced Planning, and Scheduling. In this session, you will learn how to implement the product configuration functionality, how to create a sales order with a configurable itemand, and how to configure engineering change control. Moreover, you will learn how to make changes in a bill of material by using engineering change control. The session will also walk you through the process of advanced scheduling production orders.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the M210 Extended Manufacturing Scenarios course, which is part of the Manufacturing Business Consultant badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following two times, and attendees are expected to attend both sessions:
- Wed, May 25, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
- Thu, May 26, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
*To provide a virtual machines (VM) for attendees, we need to generate a registration report, deploy the VMs, and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the VM and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Munsell Randall
In the role of ERP Implementation Consultant, Munsell Randall plans and manage all aspects of Acumatica Cloud ERP implementations with a focus on Manufacturing. He works in conjunction with Acumatica partners and resellers, acts as the key advisor, product advocate, and a project implementation resource.
Prior to joining Acumatica Munsell had a long tenure with Infor, where he worked extensively as a Project Manager and ERP Implementation Consultant and oversaw ERP implementations for multiple Infor ERP solutions for repetitive, discrete, and job shop manufacturers. Industry experience includes aerospace, industrial, transportation, high tech, and food services sectors.
His experience also includes directing major cloud lifts and shifts for large enterprises including Johnson Controls, REV Group Specialty Vehicles, and Electrical Components International. The implementations provided them with increased success and reduction in projected costs while enhancing the ability to schedule, plan, and produce across multiple factories with integration and visibility of multi-site business activity.
- You should complete the D100 and D200 courses and be familiar with the basic and advanced business processes that can be performed in inventory and order management.
- You should complete the M100 Basic Manufacturing Implementation course.
- You should complete the M200 Basic Manufacturing Scenarios course.
Advance Preparations: None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following M210 Extended Manufacturing Scenarios 2022 R1.pdf training guide.
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 2
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to email@example.com after the session is complete.
Please note that if you are interested in getting the CPE credits, you need to install the RingCentral application to your computer. The polling questions are not displayed if you use the browser version of RingCentral.
National Registry Statement Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin with your Acumatica account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.