M200 Basic Manufacturing Scenarios
Recordings of these training sessions are published at Acumatica Open University. You can find them under the Training Recordings section: https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/manufacturing/m200-basic-manufacturing-scenarios/
If you want to download training materials, please make sure that you have signed in to the site first. Read more here: https://openuni.acumatica.com/faq/#authorization
Audience: This course is intended for implementation consultants of the manufacturing functionality of Acumatica ERP.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: 1-3 months
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Partners who implement Acumatica ERP manufacturing functionality for customers.
- Professionals who want to learn Acumatica ERP
Acumatica ERP version: 2022 R1
Training Description: This webinar introduces the Acumatica ERP Manufacturing Edition functionality based on a set of examples that illustrate the basic manufacturing processes, that is, production management and material requirements planning, in a midsize company. The course consists of lessons that guide you step by step through the examples and explanations of the process flow in Acumatica ERP Manufacturing Edition.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over three days as follows:
- Day 1: Production Processing. In this session, you will learn how to create and process a production order of a regular type, how to view the list of components that are out of stock and create documents for purchasing the components, how to issue the components required to produce the item, how to track the produced quantity of items and the employee time spent on producing the items, and also how to record the movement of items from a work center to a warehouse. Moreover, you will create a production order assigned to a sales order, view allocation of items to sales and production orders and the list of components that are out of stock and create documents for purchasing the components, issue the components required to produce the item, track the produced quantity of items and the employee time spent on producing the items, and record the movement of items from a work center to a warehouse.
- Day 2: Material Requirements Planning and Production of Lot- or Serial-Tracked Items. In this session, you will learn how to run material requirements planning, analyze its results, and create production orders, purchase orders, and transfer orders based on the results. You will also learn how to preassign lot or serial numbers to produced items, assign the lot or serial numbers of the produced item to the lot- or serial-tracked materials used for this item, and view the hierarchy of lot or serial numbers for produced items.
- Day 3: Production Items with Outside Processing and with Backflushing. In this session, you will learn how to process production orders that contain outside operations, and process production orders with operations for which material and labor costs will be backflushed.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the M200 Basic Manufacturing Scenarios course, which is the part of the Manufacturing Business Consultant badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following three times, and attendees are expected to attend all three sessions:
- Wed, Apr 27, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PT
- Thu, Apr 28, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PT
- Fri, Apr 29, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PT
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Debbie Baldwin
Debbie Baldwin is a Director of Product Management (Manufacturing). In this role, she draws upon over 34 years of industry experience to ensure that Acumatica meets the needs of internal and external stakeholders. She has been working in the software industry for 19 years and has both implemented and managed various software packages. Prior to this, Ms. Baldwin spent 15 years in Manufacturing working as an ERP User and Project Manager. Her other responsibilities varied from Application Support Specialist, Cost Accountant, Industrial Engineer, and Controller.
- You should complete the D100 Inventory and Order Management Basics and D200 Inventory and Order Management Extended Scenarios courses and be familiar with the basic and advanced business processes that can be performed in inventory and order management.
- You should complete the M100 Basic Manufacturing Implementation course.
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training guide that you will need for the training: M200 Basic Manufacturing Scenarios.pdf.
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 3
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org after the session is complete.
Please note that if you are interested in getting the CPE credits, you need to install the RingCentral application to your computer. The polling questions are not displayed if you use the browser version of RingCentral.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin with your Acumatica account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.