I320 Advanced Data Retrieval with REST API
Recordings of these training sessions are published at Acumatica Open University. You can find them under the Training Recordings section: https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/integration/i310-web-services-advanced-data-retrieval/
If you want to download training materials, please make sure that you have signed in to the site first. Read more here: https://openuni.acumatica.com/faq/#authorization
Audience: The course is intended for developers who need to create applications that interact with Acumatica ERP.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: None
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica): API Developers who involved in the development of the Acumatica ERP integrations.
Acumatica ERP version: 2022 R1
Training Description: This webinar is based on a set of examples of web integration scenarios that demonstrate the processes involved in developing a client application that uses Acumatica ERP integration interfaces. The course gives you ideas about how to develop your own applications by using the contract-based REST API. After you complete all the lessons of the course, you will be familiar with the advanced techniques of data retrieval through the Acumatica ERP contract-based REST API.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over two days as follows:
- Day 1: Registering the Application in Acumatica ERP. In this session, you will learn how to register a client application in Acumatica ERP, how to configure an integration application to use OAuth 2.0 for authorization in Acumatica ERP, and also how to sign out from Acumatica ERP in an OAuth 2.0 application, and also how to retrieve from Acumatica ERP records with multiple kinds of details.
- Day 2: Performance Optimization. Retrieval of Attachments. In this session, you will learn how to retrieve records in batches from Acumatica ERP and how to deal with the errors that can occur if the performance optimization fails. You will also learn how to retrieve the files that are attached to a stock item by using the contract-based REST API.
Partner Certification: This class is based on the materials of the I320 Advanced Data Retrieval with REST API course, which is part of the REST API Integration Developer badge. Completion of this class does not give you an automatic completion of the related course at Partner University; you will still need to complete the exam at Partner University.
Date and time: This training meets the following two times, and attendees are expected to attend all two sessions:
- Wed, May 18, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
- Thu, May 19, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
*To provide a virtual machines (VM) for attendees, we need to generate a registration report, deploy the VMs, and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the VM and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Ruchika Sharma
Ruchika has 8 years of experience in IT related to business application development and professional services. Before joining Acumatica, Ruchika was a software developer at a leading software consultancy firm in India and Business Systems Analyst in a construction firm in Montreal, Canada.
You should be familiar with the basic principles of data retrieval with the Acumatica ERP integration services. We recommend that you complete the I310 Data Retrieval with REST API Basics training course before you begin this course.
Advance Preparations: None. Attendees will have access to the virtual machine with the pre-installed Acumatica ERP cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training materials that you will use during the training:
- Training guide: I320 Advanced Data Retrieval with REST API 2022 R1.pdf
- Files for training: I320 Files For Training
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 2
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org after the session is complete.
Please note that if you are interested in getting the CPE credits, you need to install the RingCentral application to your computer. The polling questions are not displayed if you use the browser version of RingCentral.
National Registry Statement Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin with your Acumatica account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.