Basic Operations with Stock, Non-Stock, and Service Items
Recordings of these training sessions are published at Acumatica Open University. You can find them under the Training Recordings section: https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/distribution/end-user-course-basic-operations-with-stock-non-stock-and-service-items/
If you want to download training materials, please make sure that you have signed in to the site first. Read more here: https://openuni.acumatica.com/faq/#authorization
Audience: This course is intended for implementation consultants of the inventory and order management functionality of Acumatica ERP.
Acumatica ERP Experience Required: None.
Who Should Attend (relationship to Acumatica):
- Partners who implement Acumatica ERP Inventory and Order Management functionality to customers.
- Acumatica end users (customers)
Acumatica ERP version: 2022 R1
Training Description: This end-user course introduces the creation, sales, and purchases of stock and non-stock items (including services) in a small company.
Training Syllabus: The program is covered over two days as follows:
- Day 1: Managing Stock and Service Items. In this session, you will learn how to prepare the system for the creation of stock and service items, create stock and service items. You will also learn how to create a sales order with stock and service items, create the shipment for the sales order, confirm the shipment, create the invoice for the sales order, and process the SO invoice and the related inventory and accounts receivable documents. Moreover, you will learn how to create a purchase order with stock items, prepare and release a purchase receipt for an existing purchase order, and enter the accounts payable bill for the receipt.
- Day 2: Managing Non-Stock Items. In this session, you will learn how to enter a purchase order for a purchase of a service that does not need to be included in the applicable purchase receipt, prepare an AP bill that corresponds to the purchase order. You will learn how to prepare the system for the creation of non-stock items, you will create non-stock items. You will prepare a sales order for a sale of non-stock items with shipping, the shipment for the sales order, and also the invoice that corresponds to the sales order. Additionally, you will learn how to enter a purchase order for a purchase of non-stock items including services, prepare the purchase receipt for the purchase order, and prepare an AP bill that corresponds to the purchase order.
Date and time: This training meets the following two times, and attendees are expected to attend all two sessions:
- Thu, May 5, 2022 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM PT
- Fri, May 6, 2022 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM PT
*To provide a cloud instance for attendees, we need to generate a registration report and perform some activities to deploy the instance and send out the credentials. All this takes time and we have to do it several hours before the webinar. So we highly recommend not leaving the registration up to the last minute of the webinar start. Everyone who registers after 6 AM PT of Day 1 session will not receive the link to the cloud instance and credentials for it and will have to attend a webinar in a view-only format.
Instructor: Valentina Shashkova
Valentina Shashkova is a Senior Business Analyst. In this role, she is in charge of gathering and preparing requirements for improvements of Acumatica’s Inventory and Order Management area. Prior to this role, Valentina had been working for 5 years as a technical writer developing product documentation and training courses for the field services, finance, and construction areas of Acumatica. With Valentina’s experience, she possesses complex knowledge of the application functionality of Acumatica ERP, which includes the Inventory and Order Management, Financial, and Field Services functionality.
None. Attendees will be provided with a cloud instance and tenant for training purposes.
Training Materials Please download the following training materials that you will need for the training: Basic Operations with Stock, Non-Stock, and Service Items.pdf
Continuing Professional Education
- Program knowledge level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group Internet based program*
- NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
- Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 2
Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course in the format of online instructor-led RingCentral session. During the session, we measure your attentiveness by using polling questions at random times. We provide the certificate if you have answered polling questions during the session. To get the certificate with the confirmed CPE credits, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org after the session is complete.
Please note that if you are interested in getting the CPE credits, you need to install the RingCentral application to your computer. The polling questions are not displayed if you use the browser version of RingCentral.
National Registry Statement Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin with your Acumatica account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.