Solved

when i try to closed the invoice the following error has occur,

• 24 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Error: An error occurred during processing of the field Cash Account value 10200MF    Error: Cash Account '10200MF   ' cannot be found in the system. Please verify whether you have proper access rights to this object.

icon

Best answer by jinin 24 March 2022, 10:39

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @madhu

Please check the Cash account configuration with the “Restrict Visibility with branch”. If checked, uncheck the checkbox and verify.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@jinin  thanks for providing the answer madam

@jinin I am having the same error. ‘Error: Cash Account 'CHECKING  ' cannot be found in the system. Please verify whether you have proper access rights to this object.’ and verified that the referenced box is unchecked and it is. Is there anything else that needs to be done to make this work?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello, I have this error, and the workaround worked, but is there a final solution for this issue? I am having the issue with Document Recognition trying to identified the bill, was giving the error. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello, I have this error, and the workaround worked, but is there a final solution for this issue? I am having the issue with Document Recognition trying to identified the bill, was giving the error. 

Find my answer thanks to Josh from Support, there is a restriction by branch on the cash account, as mention on this trhead, but, the explanation, is that if you are using a custome or vendor with a Payment Method defaulted to a Cash account from another Branch and with Visibility Restriction, it will give you the error, the solution is to either removed the cash account that is causing the issue or to change the branch from where the cash account visibility is valid. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @martingaxiola !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved