Solved

when i am assigning to add transfer order in Purchsae recipt its not showing any transfer orders.

• 12 July 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Transfer order also completed and i updated it after conforming shipment

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 12 July 2022, 13:18

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @madhu  The created Transfer Order will be appear when you provide the Warehouse like below in the Purchase Receipt screen and verify.

Purchase Receipt Screen → Header Section → Warehouse → Retail

Add Transfer Action popup → From Warehouse → WholeSale  

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen Boga  

the inventory reference number is not getting generated after conforming the shipment and updating the inventory as shown below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @madhu  Please click on the Update IN to generate the Transfer Inventory Ref Nbr.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@communitymanager

please change the best answer to @Naveen Boga I selected best answer to my comments please change that best answer to @Naveen Boga comment.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @madhu - I have changed best answer to @Naveen Boga 😀

Hi @madhu  Please click on the Update IN to generate the Transfer Inventory Ref Nbr.

@Naveen Boga  Have you ever had the Update IN act like it completed the process but it doesn’t actually generate the Inventory Document? I am having this issue and cannot move forward in the process. Working in my local host.

Badge +1

Hi @kelsivance44 , could you please tell what Acumatica build do you have on your local host and do you have enabled Project-Specific Inventory feature or not? If yes - then do you use this functionality?

Badge +1

@kelsivance44 , please pay attention to this Known Issue : 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved