Question

What table is best to use for customer balance?

• 13 July 2022
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to make a GI that will show a customer’s balance owing. However, I cannot find what table to use. 

I tried PX.Objects.AR.ARBalances, but found that some of the values were incorrect.

I tried PX.Objects.AR.CustomerMaint+CustomerBalanceSummary since it is what’s displayed on the customer page, but it seems that this table is not longer used.

Would appreciate any help with this!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Just find a report that gives you what you need and then have a look at the Schema Builder.

Perhaps AR Balance by Customer is what you need.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Superprem 

ARBalance is the correct one. And also we can get the Balance from the AR Register table also. I’ve attached the 2 sample GIs. Please review.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, @jinin 

The issue is that some of our customers have multiple locations, and the balance doesn’t reference the balance for the company as a whole but for each location. We want to be able to see that total balance for each customer. The field that we want to reference says its from CustomerBalanceSummary, but that doesn’t work anymore so I’m at a loss. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Superprem - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved