Solved

Vendor Price Worksheet Only Uploading Last Row Data

Userlevel 1

I’m currently using Acumatica 2023 R1. When I upload a vendor price worksheet with multiple lines, only the last line shows up. No issues with the sales price worksheet though.

Has anyone had a similar issue and/or have a fix?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 6 May 2024, 16:33

View original

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Can you please show your worksheet lines and show your import scenario?  Screenshots are needed, to help us answer.

Some helpers want to download your Import Scenario and test it - for fastest answer, export your Import Scenario to XML and attach it here.

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi,

It’s not an import scenario. It’s just an upload to the Vendor Price Worksheets. I’ve attached the excel file I’m using and the screenshot of my result. Only the last line gets uploaded out of the 5 lines on the excel file.

Thank you for looking into it!

Badge +18

Hello,

Thanks for the additional details and file.

I’m testing in version 2024 R1 U100 demo database, and I was able to load your file and produce 5 lines.

I made changes to your Excel as follows:

1. Updated Vendor ID to match a vendor in my tenant.
  2. Updated Inventory ID to match a Stock Item in my tenant.
  3. Updated UOM to match the UOM of the Stock Item from step 2.

What happens if you try to manually type the same 5 lines?

Does it make any difference when Loading from File, if the Break Quantity is changed from 0 to 1 on line 1?

Is your system customized?  Just to rule it out - do you experience the same behavior with customizations temporarily un-published?

Best regards,

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi Laura,

I tried typing it manually and no change. I also tried only uploading 2 lines without a 0 break qty, it still only uploaded the bottom line. My system is not customized.

I did try changing the mode to “Insert All Records” and “Bypass Existing,” and that allowed me to get all the lines in my file to upload. I’m not sure why, but when I keep the mode as “Update Existing,” only the last line in my file uploads. I’m thinking I may be able to just use the “Insert All Records” mode as a workaround.

Badge +18

Agreed - if Insert All Records works, that is the way to go.

I used the default setting “Update Existing.” My Vendor Price Worksheets screen was completely blank when I started.

Laura

Userlevel 1

Thanks for helping to look into it!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved