Solved

Use different email templates for notification of different companies(branches)

• 21 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello,

I have a 4 companies set as branches within one tenant. I need to use email templates specific to each company (branch) when emailing the employees their pay slips? Could you please provide me with a solution?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 22 July 2023, 00:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Based on some of the comments here, I’m assuming you’re using a business event to send these out:

• Please notice the comment right at the end from amajors about the “All Emails” issue around sending the actual pdfs of the paystubs.
  • Create one email template and one business event per branch - then you can have custom email addresses, links to the paystub report etc. on the template and then on the business event (or the underlying Generic Inquiry) add a filter for only employees from that specific branch.  Doug’s got great instructions in the link above.
Badge

Thank you so much.

But I can’t load the post. It says “You might not be allowed to view this area. Access to Knowledge Base, Product Downloads and Ideas is controlled by your assigned role in Acumatica CRM. If you require access, please work with your business account administrator to assign you the proper role.

Userlevel 7
Badge

The instructions from Doug:

Issue: Emailing an employee pay statement is risky because it may place sensitive employee information in a non-secure email server and screens in Acumatica. 

Workaround: You can configure a business event to automatically send paystubs as PDF attachments when the employee paycheck is marked as paid.

Configuration:

• Create a Generic Inquiry (see below)
  • Create a business event triggered by the GI above
    • Setup an Email Notification as a subscriber
    • Trigger when PRPayment.Status = Paid

Screen images of configuration:

GI: need employee and contact tables for the email address

Create an Email Notification in the Subscribers tab. Only track the stats field in Fields to Track

Notification Template with simple message
Notification Template: attached report tab

Processing actions:

• Enter Paycheck
  • Process Payment
  • Create Payroll Payment
  • Confirm Payment

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved