Time Entry Cost Transactions

• 25 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why a time entry is not updating the Balances or Cost Budget tab of a project.  I can see the transaction in Activity History.  I’m using the TMR03 project and Jane Doe and booking billable time to the 301 JRCONS project task.  I’ve tried with a time card and a time activity.  Both show in Activity History but neither show in the Cost Budget.  I’m using the November Sales Demo snapshot.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Bruce,

The possible reason is that there is no labor cost rate specified for the employee in the Labor Cost Rates (PM209900) form. Could you please check this?

Userlevel 3
Badge

There is a labor cost rate for the employee.

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @brucewarrell96 , did you find the solution to this issue?

Badge

Hey Bruce, Did you first make sure the Time Activity is completed, approved, and closed?  Once you confirm that...check your Project Balances.  It still may not show, because I believe you need to Run Project Billing from the Project’s Actions menu.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved