Solved

Signature Capture Pads

• 11 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Does anyone have experience connecting signature capture pads (Wacom, Topaz, or similar) to workstations and attaching the signatures to Acumatica transactions?  I’ve been asked about collecting signatures from drivers picking up shipments.  The drivers will be physically present to pick up the load.

icon

Best answer by hsarjapur 12 December 2020, 18:42

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I think @Harsha Sarjapur has experience with this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Sorry, I meant @hsarjapur 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @TimRodman for tagging me.

@gdow23 - Greg, our eSignature plugin has those capabilities of accepting digital signatures against Acumatica documents, sales quote, order, invoices and few other screen. We also integrate with Topaz signature pad as well. 

Check out the videos and feature list from our website https://www.info-sourcing.com/acumatica-esignature/ and reach out to me via info@info-sourcing.com so we can demo this …. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @hsarjapur!

Do you have the plugin ready to be installed in an Acumatica instance for a demo that i have next week for a prospect?

Thanks!!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @hsarjapur!

Do you have the plugin ready to be installed in an Acumatica instance for a demo that i have next week for a prospect?

Thanks!!

Please reach out to us via email info@info-sourcing.com and we will follow up if you need a demo/trial version. 

Thanks

Harsha 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @hsarjapur!

Thanks!!

Please reach out to us via email info@info-sourcing.com and we will follow up if you need a demo/trial version. 

Thanks

Harsha 

I did it yesterday. I sent an email to Harsha and Suhas.

Thanks for following up.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved