Solved

Shipping Tool missing URL in Active Browser

• 6 December 2022
  • 5 replies

AS of yesterday our Acumatica Shipping process started to fail. I get this error message using Chrome. We have tried Firefox and get a different error, plus it is extremely slow. 

Any advice would be appreciated 

icon

Best answer by JasonITsavvy 9 December 2022, 20:10

View original

5 replies

Having the same issue. Any resolution to this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@JasonITsavvy I just tried a rate shop from Shipments and i didn’t have an error - i was able to successfully rate shop and then have rates calculated on the shipment.  (i used Chrome)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @JasonITsavvy 

It sounds cliche, but have you tried to clear your cache? 

Or have you tried to restart the application? I would only advise on this if you can get everyone out of your system however. 

Acumatica has confirmed this is due to an update to Chrome & Edge.  We dont use the rate shop. We use UPS WorldShip and Chrome with the Acumatica Shipping tool is wont talk. I tried running it in incognito mode but that doesnt work either

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Acumatica has confirmed this is due to an update to Chrome & Edge.  We dont use the rate shop. We use UPS WorldShip and Chrome with the Acumatica Shipping tool is wont talk. I tried running it in incognito mode but that doesnt work either

The updates usually cause these issues. Glad you got an answer :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved