Question

Sales Order Workflow for Cash Payments

• 15 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Hello everyone,

I’m having issues trying to create an extended workflow that allows Acumatica to override Customers On Credit Hold.

Here is the scenario: Customer is on credit hold or has exceeded the credit hold limit. In normal circumstances the customer needs to be approved from credit hold to be able to process a sales order. So the new workflow is to bypass the credit hold status if the customer pays in cash: 

On Hold → Payment Hold → Open  

The termsID parameter to request prepayment is not applicable in this situation because I need to be able to either create a PO from the Sales Order or create a Transfer Order as i do not have the stock available in the selling warehouse. The only way i can do this is if the sales order state is Open.

I have created a new state “Payment On Hold” that is triggered from the on hold status if the TermsID is Cash and then can be removed from it to the Open state. The first transition works. The problem is that after I remove “Payment on Hold”, the system sets the state as “Credit Hold”. I have set this second transition to update CreditHold = False, ApprovedCredit = True and InclCustOpenOrders = True.     

Any suggestions are really appreciated.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved