Can anyone help me with this?

It is only sending to the first email in the list

icon

Best answer by dales50 15 December 2021, 18:25

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Can you share your Notification settings for this customer, as well as a screenshot of the notification template?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Here is the template

I am not sure what you mean by notification settings? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks Stacy. I wanted to check the To: field in the template, that answers my question.

Can you tell me where the first screenshot you sent comes from? Is it the customer maintenance or a sales order? Important to remember that if you make changes to the contact information that it does not update previously created sales orders unless you check/uncheck the Override Contact info to force it to refresh.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is from the customer maintenance screen

This is in the sales order

There has always been multiple email addresses in both places. :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Very strange. Can you send a screenshot of the Email activity that was generated in Acumatica? Go to “All Emails” (screen CO.40.90.70),  and click on the message. Does it show the multiple e-mail addresses or just one?

I do the same thing internally with a semicolon and it works just fine.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

It looks like it is only sending to the one person :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @stacy16  Looks like Email ID’s are not taking from the Shipping Contact instead it is taking it from the Customers screen → Primary Contact Email.

Here is the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Naveen B i would agree but i do not have any emails set up in the primary contact email… so if that were true I wouldn't have any emails going out for sales order notifications??

One suggestion to try would be to remove the To email definition on the template and let the system use the default 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I can try that. Will it default on its own then though?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@dales50  - That did the trick!

Thank you so much! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved