Solved

Sales order approvals if the minimum markup does not meet

• 23 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I want to set approvals for sales orders based on the minimum markup of an inventory item. If the margin % of the sales order line is less than minimum markup, system should get approvals. Do you have any idea how we can get this done? 

Thank you,

Dulanjana

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 23 February 2024, 12:28

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I created an example of Sales Order approval map based on Minimum Markup % or Minimum Markup amount. Version 2023 R2 is shown; I also looked at 2022 R2 and these same fields were not available in the older version.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Laura02 ,

Thank you for your update. 

Yes, Agree with you. But here the minimum markup is different from item to item. The minimum markup is defined at the item level. we can't keep a fixed markup for all the items. That is the constraint for me. 

Thank you,
Dulanjana

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We have been asked for this before and what we had to do was development to add a new field to the Sales Order Line to store the Item minimum margin and then another field to store the difference between the two margins and then in the approval map we could use this new field to see it was less than 0 to trigger approval. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved