Solved

Sales Categories Import Scenario

• 9 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to add Sales Categories to my Inventory items with an import scenario using the Stock Item screen to add items to my already created categories but have had no success. Has anyone succesfully been able to add stock items to sales categories with an import scenario?

icon

Best answer by kyle90 10 September 2021, 18:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

We had to import sales categories to our existing stock items prior to our ecom integration since it’s a required field - we had some help on this from our implementation team, well before I understood much of the process, so I really only helped in prepping the data - but I think the trick was using the category ID and not the description

It looks like they setup a simple GI to get a list of sales categories + Category ID 

From there they were able to setup the import scenario using the IDs 

--

Hopefully that gets you pointed in the right direction - let me know if you could use more details on either the GI or Import Scenrio, happy to share what I can deduce from what I see here

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to get a screenshot of the GI that shows the tables tab?  Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

One table - PX.Objects.IN.INCategory

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved