Solved

Restriction Groups Inventory and Customer Classes

• 17 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

We are going to have clients log into to Acumatica. But they will need to view only their customer account in Receivables and their relevant stock and non- stock items related to the item class. Here are the screenshots for my Restriction Group Setup for Inventory Item by Item Class. Note there is only ONE company not multiple companies. 

Here is the user that will only have access to the TXC item class. 

Here is the setup to restrict access to the item class. Note nothing was done in Inventory Items since they are grouped under the Item Classes. 

When I log in as that user all of the inventory amounts still show. What am I doing wrong any help would be appreciated:

icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 17 June 2022, 09:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi Frances,

After an item class is included into a restriction group, it’s required to update the security settings for all items of the class by clicking the Apply Restriction Settings to All Inventory Items menu item on the Item Classes (IN201000) form:

Please, use this option and see if this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Julia,

Great I will go ahead and try this.

Thanks,

Frances Pantelidakis

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved