Question

Requisition Bidding Qty need to be entered partially

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, 

We need to enter Bidding response partially. 

Example :

Requisition Line Value =1500

Enter Bidding Response for 300.

Complete bidding and create PO for 300 Items. PO has been created with two lines. one for 300 and other for 1200. 

Need to create PO with 300, no need to mention 1200 qty. At the Movement our PR has been Released and there is no option to enter rest 1200 bidding response.

Attached the Test Scenario with screens. 

Regards

Nethupul

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @NAthukorala47  As per my knowledge system will not allow us to create the Partial Purchase Orders from the Requisitions (I may be wrong also).  Bidding can be done for the full quantity hence it is taken as a second line item for the remaining qty in the Purchase Order screen.

And also I could not able to find any configuration related to the Partial requisitions/bidding.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen, 

Noted. So, What is your workaround for this?

Let see, Requisition Line qty =2000. Vendor has given bidding detail for 500 qty.

Workaround

Complete PR for 500 and complete bidding, then create another PR for 1500 to record bidding response for 1500.

Regards

Nethupul

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @NAthukorala47 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved