Solved

Replenishment. Quantity Replaned.

• 7 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

In the Replenishment process, what does Replaned mean? How does Replaned affect the Create Purchase Order process?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 7 November 2023, 21:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @scottaisd00 

Replanned is used to replenish stock in the destination warehouse, which is usually done by a Transfer Order. 

It is driven off the Item-Warehouse combo. It does not create a purchase order since it is requiring a transfer order. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

We don’t have these items in any of our warehouses to transfer. They have to be put on a Purchase Order to get in stock, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @scottaisd00 

That is correct, to get Stock into the system using replenishment, it would be through a Purchase Order. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

So are you saying I should just ignore anything that shows as Replaned?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Disregard my question above. Now I see a difference on this Item in the Replenishment Source causing I think the Replane scenario you described

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It depends on if you want to use transfers. Most companies only have one warehouse so it does not apply to them. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved