Solved

Remove Default warehouse from Inventory Lookup

• 11 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I imported inventories against a default warehouse an location. However, decided to remove it later on before entering any transactions.

Bulk removed default warehouse and locations from ‘inventory card’ and ‘Item Warehouse Details’ screen.

Now when creation purchase order and using ‘Add Items’ button, system still holds this information in inventory lookup as a siteID value.

If adding lines manually using + button it’s all goof. Only when using below Add Items button.

How can I remove warehouses from here?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 14 August 2023, 14:16

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Have you tried Recalculating Inventory IN505000 also check the Replenishment tab on the item 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@dcomerford Yes. but still no results. I tried to create a GI using INSiteStatus table, and found this table holds this information, but I cannot use import scenario to remove data from it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You might have to use a SQL script to remove them from this table but proceed with caution

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Looks like you have the warehouse and location defaulted to several stock items.  You could import over the location (change the default location).  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Foujan were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Chris Hackett Hi Chris, unfortunately not yet. we found out there is a hidden table adds the warehouse ID to stock items once you add it to the item card in system. removing it does not remove it from that table, but if you have access to database you should be able to remove it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Chris Hackett Hi Chris, unfortunately not yet. we found out there is a hidden table adds the warehouse ID to stock items once you add it to the item card in system. removing it does not remove it from that table, but if you have access to database you should be able to remove it. 

Hi @Foujan 

Yes, once a transaction has been created with the warehouse, it will keep it in the tables. Even though it was an import scenario, it still creates a transaction. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Have you checked the Item-Warehouse Details Records.  It also contains the default issue from and default issue to fields.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved