Question

Quick Process OK button Auto Run in custimazation

• 16 July 2023
  • 0 replies

I have been trying to get a transfer order Auto run to work and I have hit a point where I don't know what I have done incorrectly.

Here is my parameters:

• Working with a Transfer order
  • I have enabled Quick Process in the TR order type and the button appears on the top of the transfer order screen
  • I have tested that the quick process produces a desired result of pushing the transfer order through shipping and updates IN appropriately when I manually press the OK button the process order screen. 
  • I have started a customization project that once the transfer order is released it will pop open the quick process screen and then it stops. 

In the customization I went ahead an found an action of OK (quickProcessOk) on the actions screen and set the auto run to true. When I remove the order from hold the following screen pops up but then nothing future happens. 

Does anyone have a clue of where I may be off here? 

The desired result is when the order is taken off of hold the quick process runs without any intervention from us having to press OK. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved