Solved

Purchase Requisition

• 12 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Facing an error While creating a purchase requisition,can’t able to add creator but we hired employee . how to resolve it ?

icon

Best answer by meganfriesen37 12 May 2023, 23:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @abdulmuksithshahul61 

Could you please add more details?

What is the issue, share me screenshot?

Userlevel 2

I can’t add creator. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @abdulmuksithshahul61 

Have you created him as an employee? Did you add his login to the user info?

I got the same issue with a new user and was able to add him to the employment history esolve the creator issues

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Where is this employee in the Company Tree / Workgroups?  On some screens this can impact whether you can view/select an employee. I’m not 100% sure if this applies to the requisition screen, but I’ve seen it elsewhere in Acumatica (particularly around time/expense).
Generally speaking:

• If the employee is not in the company tree, you won’t be able to view or select them. 
  • If this employee is not below you in the tree (as the user) you will not be able to view or select them
  • The employee needs to be active to be viewed/selected

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved