Solved

Price Worksheet

Userlevel 3
Badge

I set price in price worksheet of acumatica. It’s working properly. But when I am running process a week or more a week, the price go wrong. After I restart IIS in server, it’s back to normal price. Please advice me 

icon

Best answer by kevinheng21 27 June 2023, 09:24

View original

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello @kevinheng21 ,

Please, show us a screen shot of where the pricing is set, and where you see the price go wrong. We need to know if your system has customizations published on the sales price worksheets and/or on the screen where the price goes wrong. Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge

No customize on sale price worksheet. Set price here 

When we input sale order of this customer, it trigger the wrong price. After I restart IIS, It’s working propery

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kevinheng21 

What does it show for that customer under Sales Prices? Does it have overlapping prices?

Also, Could you try to put the price back in?

Userlevel 3
Badge

That item have two option price 1. base customer 2. base on price class. customer is the first process for trigger. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kevinheng21 

Can you share what the actual Sales Prices looks like for the item?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kevinheng21 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I upgrade to acumatica 2022R2. It solved

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved